Fischer Amps Mini Body Pack 2
In Ear Body Pack with volume control (passive)
- Equipped with an additional mono switchover, the new Mini Body Pack 2 can also be used for mono or balanced outputs.
- Fixed with a belt clip, it is a brilliant tool for use with headphone or in-ear earphones on stage or in the studio.
- The cable coming from the headphone amp is plugged in the bottom side of the Body Pack and is locked to avoid that it is inadvertently pulled out.
- The Mini Body Pack 2 has a combined XLR and ¼“ (6.3mm) jack stereo input.
- The 1/8“ (3.5mm) jack output for the headphone or the in-ear earphones as well as a passive volume control are at the top of the unit.
- Sturdy and roadworthy design: aluminum casing, stainless steel belt clip, Neutrik sockets.
- The high-quality volume control is very durable, made of plastic with fine rubber cover and has 41 detent positions
Weight: 0.085 kg
Mono - stereo change-over switch
Neutrik combo input XLR & ¼“ (6.3mm) jack
Output: 1/8“ (3.5mm) stereo jack for in-ear earphones
Volume control: (yes) passive stereo volume control
We Also Recommend
Fischer Amps Rack-mount Battery Charger for 16 AA or AAA Rechargeable Batteries ALC 161
$ 54999 Save $ 4000