- Easiest, smallest, and lightweight front-end professional headphone amp for use on stage with a balanced mono signal or unbalanced stereo signal.
- Input signal via NEUTRIK Combo XLR / 1/4" Jack-Connector
- Maximum touring quality standards with aluminum housing and stainless steel belt holder.
- Simple, but high-end electronic design with BURR-BROWN OP -Amplifiers for best audio performance with 2 ohms output impedance, minimum distortion and a flat frequency response
- Electronic limiter design in the input section to save your ears.
- Battery powered with two AAA cells. More than 10 hours working time with one battery set.
- Developed and manufactured in Germany.
- Dimensions 140 X 30 X 35 mm
- Weight: 120g
- Power: 2 AAA-battery
- Battery Life: more than 10 hours
- Input: XLR/ 1/4" stereo jack
- Output: 1/8" stereo jack
- Output: max 2 x 100 mW @ 16 ohms
- Impedance: 2 ohms