Ansmann Powerline 8 Battery Charger 2850 Hybrid Bundle
Intelligent charger with discharge function including USB charging socket
Highlights of the ANSMANN Powerline 8
- Charging the batteries: Charging option for 1-8 AAA / AA NiCd/NiMH batteries.
- USB charging socket: The USB port offers the possibility to also charge mobile devices with fixed batteries, such as smart phones.
- Individual monitoring: Each battery is individually monitored during charging, and individually charged to its maximum capacity.
- Discharging the batteries: For batteries that have become somewhat "weary" after long storage, a discharge function is available. By repeatedly discharging and charging, these batteries can be refreshed, and the capacity can be increased.
- Automatic shut-off: State of the art microprocessor-controlled charging technology with multiple overcharge protection guarantees optimally charged batteries and a gentle charging process.
- Includes 8 2850 Hybrid AA Batteries
Intelligent charge control
Once a battery is fully charged, the charging process is automatically stopped and switched to trickle charging (buffer charging with current impulses). This feature ensures optimum performance and counteracts the self-discharge of the battery. The battery can thus remain in the device until it is used. A clearly arranged LED display shows the current program mode for each charging slot separately. Should a non-rechargeable or defective battery be inserted accidentally, this will be indicated by a flashing red LED.
We Also Recommend