Ansmann Energy 16 Plus with 12 AA Fujitsu Batteries
Charging and maintenance device for 1-12 AAA or AA, 1-6 C or D and 1-2 9V rechargeable batteries, automatic refreshing function, plus 2 USB charging sockets.
Suitable for NiMH/NiCd rechargeable batteries
- Capacity quick test of the inserted cells for approx. 10 seconds
- LED green: capacity over 80% of the nominal capacity
- LED orange: capacity between 25-80% of the nominal capacity
- LED red: capacity under 25% of the nominal capacity
- Auto-diagnosis of the inserted cells with automatic start of a pre- charging and/or refreshing process, if required
- Fujitsu Batteries are the direct replacement for Ansmann Max E Pro
The Energy 16 plus also boast two 5V, 1 Amp USB charging ports compatible with, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and other 5V USB electronics. Another great thing is the smaller, "sleeker" design which takes up less counter space.
But probably the best feature can't been seen by the naked eye. The Energy 16 plus contains added circuitry for maximizing the rejuvenation of your cells, including a pre-charge cycle, which brings badly worn batteries up to a suitable voltage before recharging. And, of course, the proprietary Ansmann refresh cycle is still resident in this new version with a few tweaks to fine-tune the chemistry of your batteries.