April 24th, 2012
We’re pleased to announce the addition of our 12-bay battery charger to our arsenal of quality AA and AAA chargers. This inexpensive automated charger works well with both Max EÂ low discharge batteries as well as Ansmann high capacity cells.
This LCD Microprocessor controlled, 12 position battery charger boasts the follow features:
- Suitable for 1-12 pieces of AA or AAA N-iMH Ni-Cad rechargeable batteries
- Built-in IC and Advanced Delta-V charging control function
- Individual monitoring/charging of cells
- Overheat, over-current, and short-circuit protection
- Detection of non-rechargeable and defective battery
- LCD indicator for individual charging status
- Manual discharge function
- Auto-switch to trickle charge after charge cycle.
Introductory pricing is good through April 25th. The charger can be bought separately or with a selection of Ansmann and Max E AA or AAA rechargeable batteries.Â For those that prefer automated refreshing of cell, instead of manual discharge, we still recommend either the Energy 8+ or Energy 16 chargers. Many clients use a combination of the reconditioning battery chargers and the new 12-bay “manual discharge” charger.
With a charge current of 500 mA per channel, the new 12-bay charger delivers freshly charged cells in a 2-6 hours range, depending on the cell’s capacity. The charger also carries a UL approved 100-240V US power supply which can be used worldwide.