Lithium battery for smoke detector 9V PP3
ANSMANN 10-year long-life battery, specially developed for smoke detectors, 9V PP3 (6LR61 style)
The high quality lithium battery, specially developed for smoke detectors, offers a high degree of reliability and safety.
Up to 700% more power
The lithium batteries offer many times more power than alkaline batteries.
High performance, even in extreme temperatures from -40°C to +60°C
Whether in extreme cold, on mountains or underwater - extreme lithium batteries are the batteries for professional and industrial demands. They are exceptionally tolerant of negative temperatures.
Lithium batteries are around 35% lighter than normal alkaline batteries. This is a great advantage that pays for itself quickly with all outdoor activities or when travelling.
The lithium batteries offer you reliable performance and long-term durability (10 years) alongside a very good price/performance ratio.
The batteries meet the highest of safety requirements. Amongst other things they have been successfully tested by the TÜV centre in Saarland with regard to electrical, thermal, geometrical and safety requirements.
Summary of functions:
- ANSMANN premium quality lithium battery long-life, specially developed for use in smoke detectors
- For all conventional, battery-operated smoke detectors
- Tested by the Saarland TÜV centre (function, quality, durability)
- Up to 700% more power in comparison with an alkaline battery
- Mercury and cadmium free
- Can be stored: min. 10 years
- Can also be used in extreme temperatures from +60°C to -40°C
- The smoke detector batteries are around 35% lighter than normal alkaline 9V PP3 batteries
- Very low self-discharge, only ca. 2% per year
We Also Recommend