Horizon 12-Bay AA/AAA Charger
Great battery charger at best price. LCD Microprocessor controlled, 12 position battery charger.
- Suitable for 1-12 pieces of AA or AAA N-iMH Ni-Cad rechargeable batteries
- Built-in IC and Advanced Delta-V charging control function
- Individual monitoring/charging of cells
- Overheat, over-current, and short-circuit protection
- Detection of non-rechargeable and defective battery
- LCD indicator for individual charging status
- Manual discharge function
- Auto-switch to trickle charge after charge cycle.
Input: 12V DC
- AA: DC 1.2V 500 mah x 12
- AAA: DC 1.2V 250 mah x 12
Discharge Current: 250 mah
- Input: 100-240V AC (worldwide usage)
- Output: 12V 1500 mA
This charger performs well with both Max E low-discharge batteries and Ansmann high-capacity cells. Depending on individual cell capacity, (800 mah to 2850 mah) the charge time is between 2 - 6 hours.
Many clients use this charger as a secondary charger to the Ansmann Energy 8+ or Energy 16 which will perform auto-refreshing of cells.
We Also Recommend